Friday, February 18, 2011

Random things from this week

Apparently my diet is working for my skin too. Not only and I losing weight and feeling better all around, but according to my brow girl, my skin is looking great too. Just another benefit to healthy living.

There was a terrible buzzing noise at work for a little more than one full day. It was terrible. It probably wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't hearing it all day long. Eventually my vision had a haze and my brain felt gooey. Good times right there friends.

L, K and I started Yoga Sculpt this week. We've taken it before and it is most definitely a good work out. I expected it to be a lot harder, from what I remembered, but thanks to my now regular exercise routine it wasn't that bad. Of course, that doesn't mean my legs and arms and abs didn't hurt for 3 whole days after the class. But that's the kind of pain I don't mind feeling at all. Even if that pain makes me look like I rode a horse for 14 hours when I walk.

I saw a child on her way to school this morning...she missed the crosswalk light and was so frustrated she decided to sit down and pout right there on the sidewalk. She made me laugh.

My mind is fried and so ready for this 3 day weekend. That's right suckas! I have Monday off. That will give me time to take care of some more projects I want to get done. Or sit around like a bum. Whichever.

I hope you all have an awesomely funtastical weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Ask a question. Request a favorite story.