Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Foreign Accent Syndrom

So, last year my mom made me call my aunt. My mom said it would be really funny but she wouldn't tell me why. I called my aunt, but some french woman answered her phone. I was like, hey french lady, put my aunt on the phone wouldja?
It wasn't a french woman. It was my aunt. I had a really hard time not laughing hysterically. It was the craziest thing to hear. It was her voice. The pitch was still the same...But the way the words came out of her mouth just blew my mind. She had gone in for some dental work, and woke up as a foreigner, who isn't at all foreign. It's gotten a little better over time, but apparently, it might not ever be gone for good. Check out the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Ask a question. Request a favorite story.