Sunday, August 1, 2010

aftermath

so basically my entire body hurts. From head to toe. the whole thing!
I woke up around nine this morning and realized its the weekend and I have nothing to do today so I went back to sleep. I didn't get up until 1:30ish. yep. in the afternoon. feels good to sleep. I admit, it kinda sucks to know I slept the day away. I mean I could have been up, doing things that need to be done. like laundry, cleaning, dropping off my rent check, whatever. I really like sleep. I love it. I don't get to sleep in often so when I do I go back to my middle school days and I sleep until it just feels ridiculous. I don't care.
my arms hurt (from paddling Im sure), my legs hurt (from...uh...I have no idea), my back hurts (Im sure thats from paddling too), theres a lil tinge of pain in my abs and oh my god does my booty hurt. That rock really left a mark. The problem with the mark is even though I swear I felt it turn purple there is nothing there. Until I try to sit down. Then it feels like Im hitting that damn rock all over again. good times. I cant walk around holding my butt all the time. that sure doesn't look alright.
I had the WEIRDEST dream last night....er....today. I was in this world...IO mean it seemed like earth and there were p[eople but there were bad people. shadow people. they only came out in the dark so you had to stay in the light to stay alive. I was jumping from rooftop to rooftop and between the buildings I always looked down just in case because it was so dark between them and I always felt like something was going to get me. It was weird. terrifying. I wish I could remember more details.
Well that was pointless. Sorry about that.
Todays plan is: laundry, tv, and nursing my sore body.

by the way I like that my body hurts because that means yesterday was a good workout. But I also like to complain about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Ask a question. Request a favorite story.