Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Things I am thankful for today

I have legs that I can use to walk...and run...when needed...
I have both of my arms and hands and all of my fingers....even if they are bruised a wee bit....

I have the best friends on the entire planet.

I love my mom and we're going to get our nails done later.
I have the best job EVER at the best company to work for! (seriously....we are consistently in the top 100 businesses to work for in Oregon)
I have a house. I may be renting it and I might kinda dislike my landlord a teensy bit but it's a house. Not an apartment or a townhouse. A house. With a GIANT back yard. Perfect for bbqing, slip n sliding and general horse play of all kinds.
I (finally) have air conditioning at my house! (thanks C's ex :) we really love it and I'm probably gonna get married to it soon...)
I have a car of my own that likes to take mini road trips with me and is totally paid off and therefor not a source of stress.
My co-workers are seriously awesome people.
I don't have kids of my own...but there are plenty of kids around for me to play with because lets face it, I'm just a kid in a grown ups body.
Reality tv. (yea really. because without their constant fighting and drama I might not realize how awesome my life is on a regular basis)
My housewife feeds me. I love her!
My shoes. All of them.
Clean water that I can drink right from the faucet if I want.
Music. I love music. All of it.
I have ears that work properly so I can listen to the music I love, and the people I love and the sound of the ocean when I'm there and the sound of babies laughing because that is seriously the best sound in the world.
I'm thankful to live in this country, even if I don't always agree with everything going on and I know this place if filled with morons, it's still the land of the free and it's not a third world country and that is always something to be thankful for.
Books. Because I love to read...even though I don't do it nearly as often as I should/would like to.
I'm super thankful that no one can read my thoughts...
I'm young and have so much time ahead of me. Time to do awesome things. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Ask a question. Request a favorite story.