Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fire night #2

Big J and C pick me up at my house. I am so ready for another fire, and I hear...there's a trampoline where we're going! So excited!! Drive forever and a day. Rocking out to random music of course. We drive to boy C's house. It's far away. And holy hell it's cold out. I'm glad I grabbed this sweater. The boys make plans and then change them and then make new plans and then boy C's brother comes outside. He's sleepy. They've all already been playing and having fun. Time to wake up and have more fun!
Walk to the back yard and there's the trampoline. I'm in love. I really love those things. C hops right on and I follow. Fire? What fire? I have a trampoline. I don't need a fire. Seriously though, I had to take my sweater off after like 5 minutes.
Bouncy bouncy bouncy! C and I bounce alone for a few minutes while they build a fire next to the trampoline. We giggle a lot. Jumping on these things is the coolest. Really. I love it. We almost run into each other then we laugh then we jump then we get a lot of air then we giggle and then we jump some more. Then Big J gets on the trampoline. And now we're getting A LOT of air. C is basically above our heads. Craziness! Then she almost dies, but doesn't. Boy C gets on and someone says something about the weight limit on this thing. No worries! They've had 10 people on here before. Holy crap. Were they all jumping though? That's what really important here.
Keep jumping. Almost die. C almost dies. Someone gets kicked. I get an elbow to the arm. Totally gonna bruise. Big J almost loses his manhood a couple times.
Take a break and lay on the trampoline. The moon is bright and the stars are out. I could totally sleep out here. Roll around like loons and then jump some more. Have to pee. Jump some more. Take a break. Jump some more. Then big J tells us we have 2 minutes. 2 minutes? Again, I'm a child and have to be told when to stop playing. Apparently we're being too loud and we need to stop giggling so much because grandma can't sleep.
Fine.
We all climb into the car and head to Mcdonalds and Safeway. Drive drive drive. Safeway. Is closed. Lovely. On to Mcdonalds. Big J contemplates driving through the drive thru backwards. It can be done. But will you get in trouble? We don't do it, so calm down. Get to the menu and they tell us they are only accepting cash right now. Guess who doesn't have cash? A car full of us. That's who. Contemplate stealing a case of water from Safeway. We don't do it. Quit getting so worked up.
We drive to the gas station where the crazy man was the other night. We hope he's there again. He's not. Sad day. Boy C goes in to get himself some food. Pizza sticks...I think. Whatever.
We drop boy C and brother man off. Then Big J drops C and I off at home. So much fun. I NEED a trampoline. I know one of you wants to buy me one. Please?
Apparently J ended up locked out of his house. He slept in his Jeep. Silly man! Shoulda just come back to our house and woke us up. Oh well. Too late now.

Wanna see my notes for this night? Here you go.

Go to boy C's. It's far away.
Cold. Walk to the back. TRAMPOLINE! Jumpy jumpy! they build fire. We giggle. A lot. Jump jump jump. Scared. Life flashing before our eyes. C almost dies 4 times. Go to mcdonalds and safeway. Safeway is closed. Mcdonalds can only take cash. we have no cash. Leave. go to gas station. Hope crazy man is there. he's not. drop off boy c and his brother. Big J drops us off. Then apparently gets locked out of his house and sleeps in his car. Silly. Shoulda just woke us up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Ask a question. Request a favorite story.