Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Spider shower

So I woke up to no alarm this morning, but later than I originally wanted to. I wanted to get up early and get some things ready for tonight when M comes over for our bake night (I am way too excited to have some chocolate in my house!).
But, I woke up late. So I brush my teeth, hop in the shower, wash my hair, take my sweet ass time sudsing up and off and finally get out to dry off.
Step onto the bath mat.
Put towel over hair.
Wrap towel in hair turban style and stand up facing the tub.
EEEEEK!
wtf?!
How did that spider get in there?! I was just in there for like 10 minutes and this em effer is hanging out right in the middle of the bathtub like it's not even wet and he has no reason to fear death.
He's got another thing comin.
So now I'm running through the house like a naked loon looking for a cup.
I don't really have a lot of room for running in my bedroom. Which leads to some awesome bruising.
Rinsed the spider down the drain. Only took 4 cup fulls including the one I used as a just-in-case to flush his carcass further down the drain. Don't wanna run the risk of him being anywhere near salvation.
Blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Ask a question. Request a favorite story.