Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My slick friend, S

After work Tuesday C and I headed to the park for some swinging. As we pulled up we see a bunch of kids around the swings. It looked like C's favorite swing was open so we headed on over. "They're like 12. Why are they even on the swings?" Says the 24 year old walking to the swings... We would take turns on the swing...unless the kids moved, which they did not too soon after C started swinging. Well, they got off the swing right next to hers. They hung out around the end of the swing set. Why am I telling you this? After C and I both did a good spinny flip thing we were laughing, as usual, and one of these punk ass kids looked at C and said "What are you laughing at?".
Uh oh.
She said "Not at you. But I can, if you want me to." We laughed some more. Then the kids high fived. Uh...Dumbass. He said something else smart assy. Little douchebag Jr. is just asking for a kick in the face...
We just kept swinging and laughing. Until our hands hurt.
I decide we should go out to eat but I can't decide where I want to go. Then it hits me. Changs. Delicious. I was just talking to S about going there...so I tell C to call her and ask if she wants to come with us. Of course she says yes even though she is just about to have some pizza. Changs is way better than pizza. We go and pick her and baby Iz up and head to Changs.
S and I get some food while C sits and plays with baby Iz. I see the same cook I always see there. He's cute...just like I thought the last few times I was here...
C gets food and we talk girl talk while we all eat. I notice S still has the plastic from the tag on her purse and ask her why it's there. Just cut it off. S says she tried to take it off but couldn't and now she's attached. "HOARDER!" yells C. Nothin but normalcy for my friends and I.
I go back for a second plate and the cook asks how my last plate was. When I say alright he says he'll have to cook this one better. Do I want it crispy or not? Crispy. Like kinda crispy or really crispy? Extra crisp please! Mines the last one to come off the grill and it looks perfect. As I sit down I say something about the cute cook and we giggle about it like girls.
S gets up to go to the bathroom and when she comes back shes laughing like a maniac. She says he doesn't have a girlfriend and get's off work at 8:30. Her bitch ass went and talked to the cute cook and pointed me out to him and said he made my noodles extra crispy and I loved them. Oh goodness...I might punch her. Now S and C are joking around. Talking about our potential exotic chin strap bearing babies (cute cook has one of those chin strappy dealios goin on with his facial hair). This is worse than middle school. I'm blushing and they're making sure everyone from Changs to Mars knows. Funny stuff guys.
He is cute though...and as we've all noticed...thanks to S and her slyness, he does keep looking over at our table. By this time we're done and are ready to go so I pull out a pen and paper from my bottomless pit of a purse and write my name and number on it. S asks if I'm going to give it to him or if she wants me to. She is obviously excited at the idea of her going back up there so I let her. It's like I have a minion.
There are people waiting for their food so she pretends to go to the bathroom again. Or maybe she goes and washes her hands. I don't know. That's my slick friend, S.
She comes back to the table and they laugh some more at my embarrassment. Scandalous bitches. S shouts about her victory in her quest to make me turn all red in the face. We go to the front to pay and S pulls out a dollar to tip the cooks. Yep...Imma have to punch her.
We head back to my house to hang out for a little bit. S and C go out back to smoke and I tag along. There is a GIANT spider on the roof...S goes inside and grabs the Bugzooka and captures the beast. She freaks out for a second when she sees the little effer running around in the death chamber. He can't get out. And then she starts playing capture the bug. She catches some flies....goes after a mosquito eater but he's too big and she ends up chopping off one of his legs. Finally she catches it and we go inside.
They end up going outside again and she takes the Bugzooka with her to play more roundup. There are apparently now at least 4 godzilla spiders (as C calls them) in the Bugzooka along with a bunch of flies and other bugs. Thanks S...I think. I guess that's 4 spiders I won't be seeing in the tub when I try to shower in the morning.
I take S home and her sister gets excited because she benefits from my fear of hoarding and gets some necklaces I don't wear any more. I go to bed too late again. I need to start going to bed at a normal time.

Yes, cute cook did call.

2 comments:

  1. HIS NAME IS CHEF!!! lol and i be ur minion!!!! mu hahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and also something she left out was that on our way out, he was peeking at her and i was doing the pointy pointy hand thing in her direction!!! That way he knew which one of us it was just in case he was confuzzled!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Ask a question. Request a favorite story.