Friday, January 14, 2011

Random things from this week

My mom is getting an adult tricycle!

A random old biker dude at Fred Meyers looked me dead in the eye and told me I'm very beautiful. Thanks for making my day biker dude!

Wednesday morning was terrible. I spilled my morning smoothie all over inside my car. It was berry. It looks like I slaughtered a small animal in there.

During work one day there was 3 people all standing around my desk asking me questions about my dates and blog. It was really kind of weird, but that's what I get for starting this thing. And I'm ok with that.

Guess who thinks I'm conceited?

I hate people that linger...well I hate people that I don't want to linger that linger.

I'm totally kicking this diets ass you guys! I don't weigh myself again until Tuesday, but I'm sticking to my eating plan and though I haven't exercised as much as I wanted to this week, I still did more than I used to and I know I'll be doing more next week. I think I've done a good job easing myself into this rather than just going full on, crazy obsessed style.

It's a 3 day weekend (at least for me and L) and I'm so excited! I hope you all have a fun filled, awesometastic weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I wanna hear more about cute boy (R) lol. See him again so we can hear more!!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id love to see him again so I could share more...but the em effer won't text me back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang him... I wanna hear more!!!! R U BETTER TEXT KAY SOON! We r drooling waiting for the next move!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Ask a question. Request a favorite story.