Friday, January 28, 2011

Random things from this week

I definitely got hit on by a super old guy in a speedo at the gym. (Ok, so this actually happened last week and I forgot to post about it)
"I've got a nice house with hardwood floors. 2 BMW's.....wait...are you happily married?"
No...I'm happily single....Definitely happy being single.
"Well I guess I'm wasting my time then!" and then proceeded to tell me all about his life as a proud alcoholic. And his daughters. And his passed away wife. All while keeping his speedo at eye level for me. How nice...
Remind me not to go swimming at lunch time ever again. (It was my day off, just for the record)

I found out my body hates bananas. A lot. Which sucks because I like them. And they're so portable!

I was in the steam room at the gym one morning this week, and a water droplet fell from the ceiling and landed directly in my ear. Sick.

My diet is still totally on track. Full disclosure: I totally miss pizza, ice cream, wings drenched in bbq sauce, and fries. Oh....how I love french fries.

I'm going to hang out with R tonight and then I get to play in a new closet on Saturday! I predict a good weekend ahead! What are you guys up to this last weekend of January?

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Ask a question. Request a favorite story.